Thursday, March 17, 2011

Inspiration : Hurlach


Zurich to Hurlach, Thomas Kelly in hand, rolling through innumerable train stops with names I can't pronounce or read.  Once I arrive at the castle and am introduced to new friends, I quickly grab the camera and head out to document the surrounding area on a cold and windswept afternoon.  I walk a path that snakes out of the quiet town into the forest where I discover stark visual treasures around every turn.  I am the only one on this land for miles.  The brisk air sweeps around me and rings in my ears as the great expanse around me appears almost artificial; I lose perception of it's great distance.














1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/18/2011

    Olympus was a good choice - like the color it is getting and your shot choices....leave something for me to shoot when I get there...;)

    ReplyDelete