Monday, October 15, 2012

New Portrait Store







Most of my work lately has involved exploring shape and pattern and has taken me in some new directions in different disciplines. But prior to this, most of my work was portraits completed for a variety of publications and private commissions.  As a result, I have a large archive of paintings and images.  Some of the originals have sold over the years, but many are collecting dust in storage and the images, once licensed for a one-time use, are going unused and unseen.

I decided to put a portrait store up on Etsy.  The store is called "The Second Face" and contains print editions of many of my favorite portraits over the years.  They are reasonably priced, archival quality and ready to frame.  This is the first time I've shown some of them and none of them have been available for purchase at this price. I will be listing some original paintings in the future.

If you want to check them out, click the below link.  As always, I am humbled and grateful for any sales.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/theSecondFace

No comments:

Post a Comment