Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Deutschland


I now live in Germany.  How did this happen?  Not exactly sure.  I boarded a plane for Frankfurt with no return ticket and plans to wonder the country in search of our next home.  Equal parts providence, faith and naivete.  A lesson in learning to hear the Divine.  A person I exchanged emails with just two weeks prior is now my housemate, along with 13 other people in Karlsruhe.  Forget talk of community as a buzzword; sharing a large former nuns' quarters with over a dozen strangers is community. 

Starting to shoot photos with the EP-2.  Liking what I'm getting so far, although I have no idea how to work it yet.  I need to purchase an electronic viewfinder so I don't look like a Japanese tourist.































No comments:

Post a Comment